FW: Seeking a female performer with a spinal cord Injury-BREAKDOWN: The Untitled Miami Medical Project

WH
Wendy Harbour
Wed, Apr 19, 2023 9:00 PM

FYI.  Please contact Danielle with any questions.

From: Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick danielle@dpdcasting.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 3:48 PM
Cc: Elizabeth Hay elizabeth@dpdcasting.com
Subject: Seeking a female performer with a spinal cord Injury-BREAKDOWN: The Untitled Miami Medical Project

Hi-

I am doing a casting search (with the amazing Elizabeth Hay on my side, and CC on this email!) for the role of HARPER in the Untitled Miami Medical Project.

She is a young doctor (early 30s-but open to women who play 28-35ish) who happens to have a spinal cord injury.
Its imperative that we cast an actor with a spinal cord injury specifically. SERIES REGULAR.

We are open to talent based anywhere, worldwide.

If you would be open to spreading the word, I would so very much appreciate it. Additionally, if you have an actor you think I should reach out to, I will gladly do so if you share their name and contact info!

Its a BIG project...big team (Carlton Cusehttps://www.imdb.com/name/nm0193681/, Zoe Robynhttps://www.imdb.com/name/nm4258865, Emma Formanhttps://www.imdb.com/name/nm8170775/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1,Bradley Gardnerhttps://www.imdb.com/name/nm3952119) for a major streamer.

BREAKDOWN is linked herehttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1H04-HFCjo2DwppdmUoXmMHykeMHaJhwmbZVisopXHbI/edit?usp=sharing

Self tapes are due, via cast it, by Wednesday 4/26 but encouraged to be submitted as soon as they are ready (ie. I am sharing with producers as they come in/in several batches): https://castittalent.com/Untitled_Miami_Medical_Project_101
*Sides and self tape directions are on castit as well

Feel free to email me or call with any questions!

danielle@dpdcasting.commailto:danielle@dpdcasting.com
561-723-4801

Thanks so much,
Danielle

--

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vZvkQB7KLWQMqxDKLhdg8i1nvJzbwXaVEc2cwMHqyCguHYsZFQOEXGZ0Sq-udm0RraOvc3kRTiv46JVB7cl4tsesqkOYxhSoVCiL4HmzhJKM9GscpUgdxN-fbFH5gwwD7aA2z4MB]

Danielle (Pretsfelder) Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy)

DPD Castinghttps://www.dpdcasting.com/

561-723-4801 (cell), EST

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity.

FYI. Please contact Danielle with any questions. From: Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick <danielle@dpdcasting.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 3:48 PM Cc: Elizabeth Hay <elizabeth@dpdcasting.com> Subject: Seeking a female performer with a spinal cord Injury-BREAKDOWN: The Untitled Miami Medical Project Hi- I am doing a casting search (with the amazing Elizabeth Hay on my side, and CC on this email!) for the role of HARPER in the Untitled Miami Medical Project. She is a young doctor (early 30s-but open to women who play 28-35ish) who happens to have a spinal cord injury. Its imperative that we cast an actor with a spinal cord injury specifically. SERIES REGULAR. We are open to talent based anywhere, worldwide. If you would be open to spreading the word, I would so very much appreciate it. Additionally, if you have an actor you think I should reach out to, I will gladly do so if you share their name and contact info! Its a BIG project...big team (Carlton Cuse<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0193681/>, Zoe Robyn<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4258865>, Emma Forman<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm8170775/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1>,Bradley Gardner<https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3952119>) for a major streamer. BREAKDOWN is linked here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H04-HFCjo2DwppdmUoXmMHykeMHaJhwmbZVisopXHbI/edit?usp=sharing> Self tapes are due, via cast it, by Wednesday 4/26 but encouraged to be submitted as soon as they are ready (ie. I am sharing with producers as they come in/in several batches): https://castittalent.com/Untitled_Miami_Medical_Project_101 *Sides and self tape directions are on castit as well Feel free to email me or call with any questions! danielle@dpdcasting.com<mailto:danielle@dpdcasting.com> 561-723-4801 Thanks so much, Danielle -- [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vZvkQB7KLWQMqxDKLhdg8i1nvJzbwXaVEc2cwMHqyCguHYsZFQOEXGZ0Sq-udm0RraOvc3kRTiv46JVB7cl4tsesqkOYxhSoVCiL4HmzhJKM9GscpUgdxN-fbFH5gwwD7aA2z4MB] Danielle (Pretsfelder) Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy) DPD Casting<https://www.dpdcasting.com/> 561-723-4801 (cell), EST Pronouns: She/Her/Hers I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity.