Fw: information and advice

NH
Nancy Hansen
Fri, Dec 16, 2022 6:23 PM

Nancy E Hansen, PhD,

Professor, Director,

Interdisciplinary Master's Program,Disability Studies

#wethe15

If you say I have special needs ... then just say the word disabled. Euphemisms only fuel ableism. Disability is not a dirty word.  Haben Girma
128 Education Building

University of Manitoba, Winnipeg,

Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2

Email:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.camailto:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.ca

The Routledge History of Disability (New Book)

www.routledge.com/9781138193574http://www.routledge.com/9781138193574

From: The Disability-Research Discussion List DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK on behalf of Maica Gugolati 0000423c09d43c12-dmarc-request@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 3:11 PM
To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: information and advices

Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.

Good afternoon,
It is Maica Gugolati, i am a researcher (anthropologist and artist) with disability; i would need help from this platform asking you to share some advices.

Myself and a collective of five artists with invisible disabilities have been selected for an art show next year at the feminist center VBKO in Vienna, Austria. The show will treat about our long process of exchanges and support about being a person-researcher-artist with invisible disability.

Do you know any entity that might exist to support economically these kind of iniciatives?

We are an international, multibased collective from Italy ( based in France and England), Trinidad and Tobago, South Africa, Brazil (based in Portugal).

Any information will be very useful.
Thank you again
Sincererly
MG

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Androidhttps://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature
End of message This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.

Nancy E Hansen, PhD, Professor, Director, Interdisciplinary Master's Program,Disability Studies #wethe15 If you say I have special needs ... then just say the word disabled. Euphemisms only fuel ableism. Disability is not a dirty word. Haben Girma 128 Education Building University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2 Email:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.ca<mailto:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.ca> The Routledge History of Disability (New Book) www.routledge.com/9781138193574<http://www.routledge.com/9781138193574> ________________________________ From: The Disability-Research Discussion List <DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of Maica Gugolati <0000423c09d43c12-dmarc-request@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 3:11 PM To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK <DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> Subject: information and advices Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba. Good afternoon, It is Maica Gugolati, i am a researcher (anthropologist and artist) with disability; i would need help from this platform asking you to share some advices. Myself and a collective of five artists with invisible disabilities have been selected for an art show next year at the feminist center VBKO in Vienna, Austria. The show will treat about our long process of exchanges and support about being a person-researcher-artist with invisible disability. Do you know any entity that might exist to support economically these kind of iniciatives? We are an international, multibased collective from Italy ( based in France and England), Trinidad and Tobago, South Africa, Brazil (based in Portugal). Any information will be very useful. Thank you again Sincererly MG Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature> ________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.