FW: Call for Abstracts: Symposium on Neurodiversity and Games (16 Sept 2022 in Antwerp, BE/hybrid)

DK
Devva Kasnitz
Thu, May 5, 2022 8:48 PM

FYI

Devva Kasnitz, PhD
Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net
or devvaco@gmail.com
Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional
Studies-Disability Studies
Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers

From: MeCCSA Disability Studies Network MECCSA-DISABILITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
On Behalf Of Neurodiversity and Games
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 2:17 AM
To: MECCSA-DISABILITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Call for Abstracts: Symposium on Neurodiversity and Games (16 Sept
2022 in Antwerp, BE/hybrid)

Hello everyone,

On 16 September 2022 we are organising a symposium on Neurodiversity and
Games at the University of Antwerp, BE (hybrid option will be available). We
invite abstracts from both an academic and non-academic audience, including
artists and creative practitioners, game developers, advocacy groups,
experts by experience, and researchers from the arts and humanities, the
social sciences, computer science and engineering, and medical fields. For a
list of possible topics, please check out the Call for Abstracts in
attachment or on our website:
https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/conferences/neurodiversity-and-games/call/

The programme will consist of keynotes, parallel paper sessions, a panel
discussion, and a games and art exhibition. We invite you to submit an
abstract of max. 500 words in English or Dutch by May 27, 2022. Please send
your abstracts in .pdf format to neurodiversityandgames@gmail.com
mailto:neurodiversityandgames@gmail.com  and include a short statement
with your name, contact info and affiliation details (current position if
applicable) in your email. For any questions you might have (on
accessibility, format or practical details), you can also write to our
e-mail address.

We hope to hear from you!

Best wishes
The Neurodiversity and Games organising team

To unsubscribe from the MECCSA-DISABILITY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MECCSA-DISABILITY
<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MECCSA-DISABILITY&A=1

&A=1

FYI Devva Kasnitz, PhD Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net or devvaco@gmail.com Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional Studies-Disability Studies Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers From: MeCCSA Disability Studies Network <MECCSA-DISABILITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of Neurodiversity and Games Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 2:17 AM To: MECCSA-DISABILITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Subject: Call for Abstracts: Symposium on Neurodiversity and Games (16 Sept 2022 in Antwerp, BE/hybrid) Hello everyone, On 16 September 2022 we are organising a symposium on Neurodiversity and Games at the University of Antwerp, BE (hybrid option will be available). We invite abstracts from both an academic and non-academic audience, including artists and creative practitioners, game developers, advocacy groups, experts by experience, and researchers from the arts and humanities, the social sciences, computer science and engineering, and medical fields. For a list of possible topics, please check out the Call for Abstracts in attachment or on our website: https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/conferences/neurodiversity-and-games/call/ The programme will consist of keynotes, parallel paper sessions, a panel discussion, and a games and art exhibition. We invite you to submit an abstract of max. 500 words in English or Dutch by May 27, 2022. Please send your abstracts in .pdf format to neurodiversityandgames@gmail.com <mailto:neurodiversityandgames@gmail.com> and include a short statement with your name, contact info and affiliation details (current position if applicable) in your email. For any questions you might have (on accessibility, format or practical details), you can also write to our e-mail address. We hope to hear from you! Best wishes The Neurodiversity and Games organising team _____ To unsubscribe from the MECCSA-DISABILITY list, click the following link: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MECCSA-DISABILITY <https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MECCSA-DISABILITY&A=1 > &A=1