Fw: [NADSN] OU conference exploring equitable careers for disabled researchers recordings available

NH
Nancy Hansen
Tue, Dec 12, 2023 3:16 PM

Nancy E Hansen, PhD,

Professor, Director,

Interdisciplinary Master's Program,Disability Studies

Accessibility is not an optics issue or a choice it is a necessity

If you say I have special needs ... then just say the word disabled. Euphemisms only fuel ableism. Disability is not a dirty word.  Haben Girma
True Inclusion moves at the speed of trust. Atif Choudhury
128 Education Building

University of Manitoba, Winnipeg,

Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2

Email:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.camailto:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.ca

Chapter 18: DisAppearing Disability: Disability MAiD Invisible, by Nancy Hansen

https://canadianscholars.ca/book/disappearing/