FW: Request to share Disabled & Deaf Trans People’s Survey

WH
Wendy Harbour
Fri, Dec 15, 2023 9:39 PM

FYI…

From: zavé martohardjono zave@transgenderlawcenter.org
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2023 12:41 PM
To: Wendy Harbour wendy@ahead.org
Subject: Request to share Disabled & Deaf Trans People’s Survey

Dear Wendy, I am reaching out on behalf of Sebastian Margaret and Ericka Dixon, Senior National Organizers at the Transgender Law Center’s Disability Project. They are seeking help spreading word abou
Report This Emailhttps://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=YWhlYWQvd2VuZHlAYWhlYWQub3JnLzc0OWYxM2UwY2U3YTdkYzkxMWQzZjRkNDcwNzNhYjEwLzE3MDI1NzkyNjAuOTI=#key=7f4e9fa837c2efb1a2d58bfd814c3b56

Dear Wendy,

I am reaching out on behalf of Sebastian Margaret and Ericka Dixon, Senior National Organizers at the Transgender Law Center’s Disability Projecthttps://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=transgenderlawcenter.org&t=h.eJx1js0OgjAQhF-F9KxsC2hTTrzK0l1-FIG0RYLGd5dy5zaZfPNlvmJxgygT0YUw-xIgOBx9yyOxG3C1PAZ26eRamN3UOnx5oN5j3Q992K5792AbQFwS8YwW7BgJ1n2-VUc-prowjcpZWtaoyRqlKG8KKrTUOdZKgtIyu2mT3WVqsijjKPvgm6uzP5GiSJ0Cvz8RWUkp.MEQCIEStBX5UqFdXaLLbH5dSVUaU6yn5nGkJXk5okeQxqs2sAiABfFZXpZxBsC-AM4VCZCrNPpIe9RtPOU_WGFcUyOoGvQ. They are seeking help spreading word about the first ever Disabled & Deaf Trans People’s Survey (DTPS) before it closes at the end of this month. We have a final stretch to spread word to community, and the team is focused on increasing BIPOC participation in the survey during these final weeks.

We are wondering if you can help this important and ground-breaking survey by telling Black, Disabled, and Proud members and community about the survey via any listservs you host or are part of? We are hoping to reach BIPOC, LGBTQIA, disabled community.

We also welcome any sharing directly with friends or sharing personally on social media if you feel moved to!

This toolkit herehttps://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=docs.google.com&t=h.eJx1zkGLwjAQhuG_Ijlrk2mqMZ4EURD2tKugJ0kz02qtjZtGxYr_XePd23zw8jAPdvE1m_TYPoRzO-EcnW2T0rmypsS6U9yXEzWBI4fFTK5_fufdYvxvK_-3G6yuEgtcgobjeLTZwqFSaT6r1t2cEx4C6_fYMeJmTwb5jRq8Tz934nzJVaYLkCQsKaPQagCURYaZEkqaHAQHJdKh0ulIJDqNGEWsM1eaBm-atnyD5Gtzs-8HyUc0Vhirr8HzBfVLTcI.MEUCIQDhbWH4Ytn_JZcsyAUpmsZtdOGTmCnkIBtyMqm3kKELHQIgSeHGJbAdMPiW6yrl4wzC06_znPCT3tiXgVfzV_Hsz4Q has all you may need to spread word: 1) an email that can be sent to listservs 2) social media posts, graphics, and image descriptions and 3) a message you can text to friends and community members one to one.

I’m here help you if you need help using the toolkit. Please reach out to me if you have any questions about the promotional materials I’ve shared in the toolkit. And if you have broader questions about the Disability Project’s work or mission, you are also welcome to contact Sebastian Margaret sebastian@transgenderlawcenter.orgmailto:sebastian@transgenderlawcenter.org and Ericka Dixon ericka@transgenderlawcenter.orgmailto:ericka@transgenderlawcenter.org.

We know it’s a busy time, so we all deeply appreciate your attention to this request. And we wish you a safe and healthy new year!

With gratitude,

zavé

zavé martohardjono (they/them)
Digital Communications Strategist

FYI… From: zavé martohardjono <zave@transgenderlawcenter.org> Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2023 12:41 PM To: Wendy Harbour <wendy@ahead.org> Subject: Request to share Disabled & Deaf Trans People’s Survey Dear Wendy, I am reaching out on behalf of Sebastian Margaret and Ericka Dixon, Senior National Organizers at the Transgender Law Center’s Disability Project. They are seeking help spreading word abou Report This Email<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=YWhlYWQvd2VuZHlAYWhlYWQub3JnLzc0OWYxM2UwY2U3YTdkYzkxMWQzZjRkNDcwNzNhYjEwLzE3MDI1NzkyNjAuOTI=#key=7f4e9fa837c2efb1a2d58bfd814c3b56> Dear Wendy, I am reaching out on behalf of Sebastian Margaret and Ericka Dixon, Senior National Organizers at the Transgender Law Center’s Disability Project<https://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=transgenderlawcenter.org&t=h.eJx1js0OgjAQhF-F9KxsC2hTTrzK0l1-FIG0RYLGd5dy5zaZfPNlvmJxgygT0YUw-xIgOBx9yyOxG3C1PAZ26eRamN3UOnx5oN5j3Q992K5792AbQFwS8YwW7BgJ1n2-VUc-prowjcpZWtaoyRqlKG8KKrTUOdZKgtIyu2mT3WVqsijjKPvgm6uzP5GiSJ0Cvz8RWUkp.MEQCIEStBX5UqFdXaLLbH5dSVUaU6yn5nGkJXk5okeQxqs2sAiABfFZXpZxBsC-AM4VCZCrNPpIe9RtPOU_WGFcUyOoGvQ>. They are seeking help spreading word about the first ever Disabled & Deaf Trans People’s Survey (DTPS) before it closes at the end of this month. We have a final stretch to spread word to community, and the team is focused on increasing BIPOC participation in the survey during these final weeks. We are wondering if you can help this important and ground-breaking survey by telling Black, Disabled, and Proud members and community about the survey via any listservs you host or are part of? We are hoping to reach BIPOC, LGBTQIA, disabled community. We also welcome any sharing directly with friends or sharing personally on social media if you feel moved to! This toolkit here<https://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=docs.google.com&t=h.eJx1zkGLwjAQhuG_Ijlrk2mqMZ4EURD2tKugJ0kz02qtjZtGxYr_XePd23zw8jAPdvE1m_TYPoRzO-EcnW2T0rmypsS6U9yXEzWBI4fFTK5_fufdYvxvK_-3G6yuEgtcgobjeLTZwqFSaT6r1t2cEx4C6_fYMeJmTwb5jRq8Tz934nzJVaYLkCQsKaPQagCURYaZEkqaHAQHJdKh0ulIJDqNGEWsM1eaBm-atnyD5Gtzs-8HyUc0Vhirr8HzBfVLTcI.MEUCIQDhbWH4Ytn_JZcsyAUpmsZtdOGTmCnkIBtyMqm3kKELHQIgSeHGJbAdMPiW6yrl4wzC06_znPCT3tiXgVfzV_Hsz4Q> has all you may need to spread word: 1) an email that can be sent to listservs 2) social media posts, graphics, and image descriptions and 3) a message you can text to friends and community members one to one. I’m here help you if you need help using the toolkit. Please reach out to me if you have any questions about the promotional materials I’ve shared in the toolkit. And if you have broader questions about the Disability Project’s work or mission, you are also welcome to contact Sebastian Margaret sebastian@transgenderlawcenter.org<mailto:sebastian@transgenderlawcenter.org> and Ericka Dixon ericka@transgenderlawcenter.org<mailto:ericka@transgenderlawcenter.org>. We know it’s a busy time, so we all deeply appreciate your attention to this request. And we wish you a safe and healthy new year! With gratitude, zavé -- zavé martohardjono (they/them) Digital Communications Strategist