FW: Call for abstracts - PGR conference of the Centre for Disability Studies

DK
Devva Kasnitz
Fri, Aug 25, 2023 4:58 AM

FYI

Devva Kasnitz, PhD

Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net
or devvaco@gmail.com

Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional
Studies-Disability Studies

Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers

From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK On Behalf Of Johanna Knebel [ss20jek]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2023 8:48 AM
To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Call for abstracts - PGR conference of the Centre for Disability
Studies

Hello all,

this is just a reminder of the call for abstracts for the upcoming
conference for postgraduate researchers at the Centre for Disability
Studies, Leeds.

We are hosting an international hybrid conference on the 21st October, and
would greatly appreciate if you could share our call for abstracts with
those who may be interested.

The theme is "Academia, activism, and applicability", and we also welcome
any of your own topics linked to the broader overall subject.

The closing date for submissions is now 18:00 (GMT) 01st September.

If you have any questions, please contact us at
mailto:CDSpostgraduates@leeds.ac.uk CDSpostgraduates@leeds.ac.uk, where
Johanna or I (Leo) will respond as soon as possible. Please find the full
call for abstracts attached.

Thanks and best wishes,

Leo (he/him) and Johanna (she/her)

Post Graduate Researchers,

Centre for Disability Studies,

University of Leeds

End of message This Disability-Research
Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the
University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies ). Enquiries about list
administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk
mailto:disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk  Archives and tools are
located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html  You can VIEW,
POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.

FYI Devva Kasnitz, PhD Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net or devvaco@gmail.com Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional Studies-Disability Studies Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers From: The Disability-Research Discussion List <DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of Johanna Knebel [ss20jek] Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2023 8:48 AM To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Subject: Call for abstracts - PGR conference of the Centre for Disability Studies Hello all, this is just a reminder of the call for abstracts for the upcoming conference for postgraduate researchers at the Centre for Disability Studies, Leeds. We are hosting an international hybrid conference on the 21st October, and would greatly appreciate if you could share our call for abstracts with those who may be interested. The theme is "Academia, activism, and applicability", and we also welcome any of your own topics linked to the broader overall subject. The closing date for submissions is now 18:00 (GMT) 01st September. If you have any questions, please contact us at <mailto:CDSpostgraduates@leeds.ac.uk> CDSpostgraduates@leeds.ac.uk, where Johanna or I (Leo) will respond as soon as possible. Please find the full call for abstracts attached. Thanks and best wishes, Leo (he/him) and Johanna (she/her) Post Graduate Researchers, Centre for Disability Studies, University of Leeds ________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies <http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies> ). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk <mailto:disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk> Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html <http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html> You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.