Fw: H-Disability: CALL FOR PAPERS: THE 6TH WORLD DISABILITY AND REHABILITATION CONFERENCE 2021 (WDRC 2021)

DK
DEVVA KASNITZ
Mon, Aug 16, 2021 8:14 PM

FYI

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: drupaladmin@mail.h-net.org

Sent: Aug 14, 2021 7:01 PM

To: devva@EARTHLINK.NET devva@EARTHLINK.NET

Subject: H-Disability: CALL FOR PAPERS: THE 6TH WORLD DISABILITY AND REHABILITATION CONFERENCE 2021 (WDRC 2021)

<!--/*--><![CDATA[/* ><!--*/
body {
    background-color: #f8f7f2;
    padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px;
	line-height: 1.3;
}
h2 {
    font-family: "PT Serif", "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    font-size: 18px;
    color: #303030;
    text-align: left;
}
h3 {
    font-family: "PT Serif", "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    font-size: 16px;
    color: #303030;
    text-align: left;
}
p {
    font-family: "Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 14px;
    color: #303030;
}
li {
	font-family: "Open Sans", Arial, sans-serif;
	font-size: 14px;
	margin: 6px 0;
}
a {
    color: #3299bb;
}
.div-sponsor {
	min-height: 50px;
	background-color: #fcf6b6;
	margin-bottom: 10px;
	padding: 8px 8px 8px 8px;
	box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px #d2d7ea;
}
.mfpsh-lui {
	text-decoration: underline;
}
.sponsor-li {
	background-color: #fcf6b6;
	text-align: left;
	font-style: italic;
}
.sponsor-li img {
	padding-top: 3px;
	padding-right: 5px;
}
.sponsor-c {
	text-align: center;
	box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px #d2d7ea;
}
.notify-lite-branding {
    font-family: "PT Serif", "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    background-color: #3299ba;
    height: 50px;
    text-align: left;
    padding: 10px 10px 0px 10px;
}
.notify-lite-branding a {
    font-family: "PT Serif", "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 22px;
	text-decoration: none;
}
.notify-lite-footer {
    padding: 2px 20px 20px 20px;
	border-style: solid;
	border-width: 1px;
}
.notify-lite-footer p {
}

/--><!]]>/
Greetings Devva Kasnitz,
A new item has been posted in H-Disability.

CALL FOR PAPERS: THE 6TH WORLD DISABILITY AND REHABILITATION CONFERENCE 2021 (WDRC 2021)

by Shubhangi Mehrotra

11TH – 12TH NOVEMBER 2021The World Disability and Rehabilitation Professionals’ Association (WDRPA) invites academics, activists, advocates, artists, practitioners, professionals, scholars, and students to submit their abstracts to the 6th World Disability and Rehabilitation Conference 2021 (WDRC 2021) under the theme “It Takes a Village:” Accessing Disability Services Across the Globe.” The conference theme asks three guiding questions for participants: What does it mean to create a habitable and accessible planet? What is your role in this endeavor? In what way does this goal entail collaboration across disciplines, ideologies, experiences, and world-views?

THEME :”IT TAKES A VILLAGE” ACCESSING DISABILITY SERVICES ACROSS THE GLOBE.

WDRPA is that “village” and we clearly are committed to helping people across the globe, and anyone with a COVID concern can present because it still fits.

ABOUT THE THEME:

Each year, the WDRC develops a new theme based on input from the previous year’s conference attendees, which are taken into consideration by the conference chairperson in an effort to reflect inspiring and critical ideas in both fields of Disability and Rehabilitation.

This year, through the input of a number of participants and other professionals. The theme is “IT Takes a villageAccessing Disability Services across the globe”. The conference theme offers guiding questions for participants, as they reflect on how to present their scholarly, activities and/or policy-oriented work. Here we ask: What does it mean to create a livable planet and what is the role of disability and rehabilitation professionals and scholars in this most necessary of all endeavors? A livable planet demands collaboration across disciplines, ideologies, experiences, and worldviews.

TRACKS OF CALL FOR PAPERS

WDRC 2021 WELCOMES PAPERS WITH THE FOLLOWING TOPICS BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

ACCESS

ADVOCACY

ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY

CAREER AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

COUNSELING SERVICES

COVID-19 AND DISABILITY

DEVELOPMENT OF REHABILITATION

DIVERSITY, DISABILITY, AND PUBLIC HEALTH

MENTAL HEALTH AND SOCIAL CHANGE

GENDER AND DISABILITY

POLICY AND LAW

PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS…COUNSELING SERVICES FOR PWDS AND THEIR FAMILIES

RELIGION AND DISABILITY

STRATEGIES FOR PEOPLE ON THE AUTISM SPECTRUM

WELLNESS AND AGING

In addition, we welcome both traditional papers and other media, such as artwork, documentary film, music, personal narratives, poetry, and video performance. We will also provide opportunities for networking, especially to plan international collaborative projects to be presented at our 2022 meeting.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND DEADLINES

The deadline for submitting your abstract is 17th August 2021 . Please follow the instructions given on the Abstract Guidelines Page when writing and submitting your abstract. Please refer to the Registration Packages and Important Dates for more information, including registration and payment deadlines. Send your abstract to (abstract@disabilityconference.co****).

HIGH-QUALITY CONFERENCE AND PUBLICATION STANDARDS

The conference is designed by the TIIKM Research and Development team together with the conference chairperson and a committee of experts from international universities, along with the guidance of the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM conferences. WDRC 2021 falls under the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). The conference includes publication opportunities in high quality supporting journals. The double-blind, peer-reviewed conference proceedings will be published in the Open Journal System (OJS) with ISSN and DOI.

REGISTRATION BENEFITS

The conference provides you with various Registration Packages with many benefits included in your presentation category (Presenter/Attendee/Virtual) for the conference. Please refer the Important Dates to know the registration and payment deadlines.

H-Net Please help us keep H-Net free and accessible. $25 from each of our subscribers would fund H-Net for two years. Click here to make a tax-deductible donation online.

Contact the Help Desk: help@mail.h-net.org.
Manage notification settings by visiting My Profile > Notifications on the Commons.

H-Net on TwitterH-Net on Facebook