Re: Invitation to disability history writing group - Disability Action Research Kollective (DARK)

devva@earthlink.net
Mon, Apr 29, 2024 4:10 PM

FYI

From: Yabe, Manako M.Yabe@hw.ac.uk
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2024 7:15 AM
To: devva@earthlink.net
Cc: Richard Amm richardamm@gmail.com
Subject: Fw: Invitation to disability history writing group - Disability
Action Research Kollective (DARK)

Dear Devva,

I hope you are well.

Please free to pass it along to the Society of Disability Studies ;)

Best wishes,

Manako Yabe

From: Richard Amm <richardamm@gmail.com mailto:richardamm@gmail.com >
Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 19:12
Subject: Invitation to disability history writing group - Disability Action
Research Kollective (DARK)

Caution: This email originated from a sender outside Heriot-Watt University.
Do not follow links or open attachments if you doubt the authenticity of the
sender or the content.

Good day,

This is finding you because you are on the Project Billinghurst email list.
That was about making assistive tech to make protests and activism more
accessible.
(If anyone would like to take that over, please let me know!)

I have been busy with a new group project.
Primarily focused on making disability history more accessible.
I am attaching the two zines we have made so far.

If you are interested in joining the mailing list for this new project,
please let me know.
This will mean getting future zines and also being invited to contribute.
Contributions will involve suggesting people for others to write about or
sending in mini-120-word bits of writing per item. Similar to what you can
see in the current zines.
In the future, we plan on doing disabled gods, activists, feminists,
leaders, inventors, and more.

If this is something you are interested in, just email me back, saying
"yes.".

Thank you for your time,
Best wishes,
Richard

Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With
campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering
innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and
the physical, social and life sciences. This email is generated from the
Heriot-Watt University Group, which includes:

  1. Heriot-Watt University, a Scottish charity registered under number
    SC000278
  2. Heriot- Watt Services Limited (Oriam), Scotland's national
    performance centre for sport. Heriot-Watt Services Limited is a private
    limited company registered is Scotland with registered number SC271030 and
    registered office at Research & Enterprise Services Heriot-Watt University,
    Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS.

The contents (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify
the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from
your system.

FYI From: Yabe, Manako <M.Yabe@hw.ac.uk> Sent: Monday, April 29, 2024 7:15 AM To: devva@earthlink.net Cc: Richard Amm <richardamm@gmail.com> Subject: Fw: Invitation to disability history writing group - Disability Action Research Kollective (DARK) Dear Devva, I hope you are well. Please free to pass it along to the Society of Disability Studies ;) Best wishes, Manako Yabe From: Richard Amm <richardamm@gmail.com <mailto:richardamm@gmail.com> > Date: Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 19:12 To: Subject: Invitation to disability history writing group - Disability Action Research Kollective (DARK) **************************************************************** Caution: This email originated from a sender outside Heriot-Watt University. Do not follow links or open attachments if you doubt the authenticity of the sender or the content. **************************************************************** Good day, This is finding you because you are on the Project Billinghurst email list. That was about making assistive tech to make protests and activism more accessible. (If anyone would like to take that over, please let me know!) I have been busy with a new group project. Primarily focused on making disability history more accessible. I am attaching the two zines we have made so far. If you are interested in joining the mailing list for this new project, please let me know. This will mean getting future zines and also being invited to contribute. Contributions will involve suggesting people for others to write about or sending in mini-120-word bits of writing per item. Similar to what you can see in the current zines. In the future, we plan on doing disabled gods, activists, feminists, leaders, inventors, and more. If this is something you are interested in, just email me back, saying "yes.". Thank you for your time, Best wishes, Richard _____ Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences. This email is generated from the Heriot-Watt University Group, which includes: 1. Heriot-Watt University, a Scottish charity registered under number SC000278 2. Heriot- Watt Services Limited (Oriam), Scotland's national performance centre for sport. Heriot-Watt Services Limited is a private limited company registered is Scotland with registered number SC271030 and registered office at Research & Enterprise Services Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS. The contents (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.