Fw: [NADSN] McPin Foundation Blog - Disability and lived experience in mental health research

NH
Nancy Hansen
Thu, Nov 17, 2022 1:54 PM

Nancy E Hansen, PhD,

Professor, Director,

Interdisciplinary Master's Program,Disability Studies

#wethe15

If you say I have special needs ... then just say the word disabled. Euphemisms only fuel ableism. Disability is not a dirty word.  Haben Girma
128 Education Building

University of Manitoba, Winnipeg,

Manitoba, Canada, R3T 2N2

Email:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.camailto:Nancy.Hansen@umanitoba.ca

The Routledge History of Disability (New Book)

www.routledge.com/9781138193574http://www.routledge.com/9781138193574