Fwd: [Air-L] Position in Accessibility - University of Michigan School of Information

MF
Michele Friedner
Thu, Nov 16, 2023 4:17 PM

Possibly of interest?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joyojeet Pal via Air-L air-l@listserv.aoir.org
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 16:53
Subject: [Air-L] Position in Accessibility - University of Michigan School
of Information
To: List Aoir air-l@listserv.aoir.org

Hello Folks

We are advertising a tenure track, open rank position for a faculty member
to join the University of Michigan School of Information
https://www.si.umich.edu/ in the field of accessibility.

Our school has a number of faculty working directly on access technology or
related spaces in Human Computer Interaction, in addition to which the
University of Michigan system offers great research and teaching in
disability studies, on technical aspects of building and testing access
technology, and on global issues related to accessibility. We also have a
vibrant community in Ann Arbor and the greater Detroit Metro region working
on research and practice in accessibility. As an added plus, Ann Arbor also
consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in, in the United
States!

Here is a link to the position with details on the job and expectations:

https://apply.interfolio.com/134600

Please feel free to reach out to me at joyojeet@umich.edu if you have
questions.

Thanks,

Joyojeet Pal

http://www.aoir.org/

--
Michele Friedner
pronouns: she/her/hers

new book/open access:
https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/sensory-futures

office hours: https://calendly.com/michelefriedner/office-hours

--

Possibly of interest? ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Joyojeet Pal via Air-L <air-l@listserv.aoir.org> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 at 16:53 Subject: [Air-L] Position in Accessibility - University of Michigan School of Information To: List Aoir <air-l@listserv.aoir.org> Hello Folks We are advertising a tenure track, open rank position for a faculty member to join the University of Michigan School of Information <https://www.si.umich.edu/> in the field of accessibility. Our school has a number of faculty working directly on access technology or related spaces in Human Computer Interaction, in addition to which the University of Michigan system offers great research and teaching in disability studies, on technical aspects of building and testing access technology, and on global issues related to accessibility. We also have a vibrant community in Ann Arbor and the greater Detroit Metro region working on research and practice in accessibility. As an added plus, Ann Arbor also consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in, in the United States! Here is a link to the position with details on the job and expectations: https://apply.interfolio.com/134600 Please feel free to reach out to me at joyojeet@umich.edu if you have questions. Thanks, Joyojeet Pal _______________________________________________ The Air-L@listserv.aoir.org mailing list is provided by the Association of Internet Researchers http://aoir.org Subscribe, change options or unsubscribe at: http://listserv.aoir.org/listinfo.cgi/air-l-aoir.org Join the Association of Internet Researchers: http://www.aoir.org/ -- Michele Friedner pronouns: she/her/hers Associate Professor / Associate Chair Department of Comparative Human Development Rosenwald Hall 318i new book/open access: https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/sensory-futures office hours: https://calendly.com/michelefriedner/office-hours -- Michele Friedner pronouns: she/her/hers Associate Professor / Associate Chair Department of Comparative Human Development Rosenwald Hall 318i new book/open access: https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/sensory-futures office hours: https://calendly.com/michelefriedner/office-hours