FW: New job at the University of Leeds - Associate Professor in Disability Law

devva@earthlink.net
Fri, May 5, 2023 6:53 PM

FYI

Devva Kasnitz, PhD
Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional
Studies-Disability Studies
Telecommunications Access for the Deaf and Disabled Administrative
Committee, CA
1614 D Street
Eureka, CA  95501-2345
Text and Voicemail:  (510) 206-5767
Email:  mailto:devva@earthlink.net devva@earthlink.net
If you don't know me, I prefer email, Skype with IM, or text as I do have a
significant speech impairment.
NOW IN PAPERBACK! Occupying Disability: Critical Approaches to Community,
Justice, and Decolonizing Disability
Editors: Block, P., Kasnitz, D., Nishida, A., Pollard, N.
http://www.springer.com/us/book/9789401799836
From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK On Behalf Of Anna Lawson
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 5:08 AM
To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: New job at the University of Leeds - Associate Professor in
Disability Law

Dear All,

Please see below for details of a post being advertised here at the School
of Law. The person appointed would be expected to become an active member of
the multi-disciplinary Centre for Disability Studies based in the Faculty of
Social Sciences.
https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=ESLLW1192
The closing date is 15 May.  Please do pass on to anybody you think might be
interested.

Kind regards
Anna

End of message This Disability-Research
Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the
University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies ). Enquiries about list
administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk
mailto:disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk  Archives and tools are
located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html  You can VIEW,
POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.

FYI Devva Kasnitz, PhD Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional Studies-Disability Studies Telecommunications Access for the Deaf and Disabled Administrative Committee, CA 1614 D Street Eureka, CA 95501-2345 Text and Voicemail: (510) 206-5767 Email: <mailto:devva@earthlink.net> devva@earthlink.net If you don't know me, I prefer email, Skype with IM, or text as I do have a significant speech impairment. NOW IN PAPERBACK! Occupying Disability: Critical Approaches to Community, Justice, and Decolonizing Disability Editors: Block, P., Kasnitz, D., Nishida, A., Pollard, N. <http://www.springer.com/us/book/9789401799836> http://www.springer.com/us/book/9789401799836 From: The Disability-Research Discussion List <DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of Anna Lawson Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 5:08 AM To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Subject: New job at the University of Leeds - Associate Professor in Disability Law Dear All, Please see below for details of a post being advertised here at the School of Law. The person appointed would be expected to become an active member of the multi-disciplinary Centre for Disability Studies based in the Faculty of Social Sciences. https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=ESLLW1192 The closing date is 15 May. Please do pass on to anybody you think might be interested. Kind regards Anna ________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies <http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies> ). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk <mailto:disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk> Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html <http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html> You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.