Re: GRADUATE Human-Machine Systems Research Traineeship at Cleveland State

WH
Wendy Harbour
Tue, Jan 30, 2024 9:30 PM

Not sure if everyone got Eric’s message, but this is a graduate student opportunity, not undergraduate.  I apologize for the confusion.

Wendy Harbour

From: Katherine Seelman kseel26@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2024 10:34 AM
To: Eric M Schearer e.schearer@csuohio.edu; Wendy Harbour wendy@ahead.org; dream@ahead-listserve.org; hbcudisability@ahead-listserve.org; DSSHE-L@LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU; nationaldeafcenter@utlists.utexas.edu
Subject: RE: [Hbcudisability] Human-Machine Systems Research Traineeship at Cleveland State

Does physical disability include sensory, e.g. hearing, seeing, speech? Sent from Mail for Windows  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌
Report This Emailhttps://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=YWhlYWQvd2VuZHlAYWhlYWQub3JnLzg4YTU3MjY2YjQ3MGFlNDRkYzUzNzc0YmE1ZGRkOGJlLzE3MDY1NDYwNTguNTk=#key=2f578d06ee4a3ce2543bb9833aed6e10

Does physical disability include sensory, e.g. hearing, seeing, speech?

Sent from Mailhttps://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=go.microsoft.com&t=h.eJxFjc0KwjAQhF-l5CzZWLNJWhB7FXyJtLv9oWkjbaWI-O4aL16GYT5m5iUeSxBlJvptu68lQBflNDRLXGO7ySZO0O5hmEe43L56pTOiKpwRh0yMqeZ79gQ7z_Ssfl7GpQPnPNrcmFpb5VlravBkra49EpGrGY5WGdRGoZNYpDFOY-PKHHJTdZMfQjpPhBL5J-8PZds1eQ.MEUCIQD-qpRKkwhsaw9bba4G2GRaMu5t3w4U1TrKKChAajvpqwIgfcaaimK7GciIxzR4__btteAkwRyQiQLmadewT2KWaGI for Windows