Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Grey Literature Request

AH
Alyssa Hillary
Wed, Dec 20, 2023 6:54 PM

Hi all,
This seems like the sort of thing where some folks here might know of items
(systematic review about late diagnosis for autism).
tylermc5@vt.edu or tyler_mcfayden@med.unc.edu to contact.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tyler McFayden via cogdevsoc cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org
Date: Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 1:39 PM
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] Grey Literature Request
To: cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org

Hi everyone,

We are in search of grey literature for our pre-registered systematic
review on late diagnosis in autism spectrum disorder. If you have any
unpublished, or in progress, works where you discuss late diagnosis of
autism, we would greatly appreciate your help. This may also include posters
or talks wherein you discuss or highlight late diagnosis.

Please feel free to disseminate widely to others in your circle, including
trainees and students.

Thank you so much for your help in advancing our understanding of this
diagnostic process.
Tyler McFayden, Ph.D.  (she/her)
Virginia Tech Doctoral Alumna
NICHD T32 Postdoctoral Fellow at UNC-Chapel Hill
*Harrop Lab: https://www.med.unc.edu/healthsciences/harroplab/
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.med.unc.edu_healthsciences_harroplab_&d=DwMFaQ&c=dWz0sRZOjEnYSN4E4J0dug&r=ehP9mTofgUvrT-QRsz_uUivWdk_OxmxVVu573MnNHZA&m=WWLGtw-HfyNRPKqo3NfOSIBVYSd8z8oL6AhpPLC_hO-2DkJ6iQdaboF9BndogxHB&s=xt_n3QQnpDJu3YlF74USaJt4Hl_Q3KkkG9lZNMKoZOY&e=
*
Secondary email: tyler_mcfayden@med.unc.edu tyler_mcfayden@med.unc.edu

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction, or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this
message and its attachments, if any.

This email represents the views of the sender and not the views of the
Cognitive Development Society.
To post to the CDS listserv, send your message to:
cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org
(If you belong to the listserv and have not included any large attachments,
your message
will be posted without moderation--so be careful!)

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the listserv, visit:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.cogdevsoc.org_listinfo.cgi_cogdevsoc-2Dcogdevsoc.org&d=DwICAg&c=dWz0sRZOjEnYSN4E4J0dug&r=ehP9mTofgUvrT-QRsz_uUivWdk_OxmxVVu573MnNHZA&m=WWLGtw-HfyNRPKqo3NfOSIBVYSd8z8oL6AhpPLC_hO-2DkJ6iQdaboF9BndogxHB&s=ZI_ANvkLPIaJf6xCXjL_8tqCU_BTrs_S2U7FmczVWSo&e=

Hi all, This seems like the sort of thing where some folks here might know of items (systematic review about late diagnosis for autism). tylermc5@vt.edu or tyler_mcfayden@med.unc.edu to contact. ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Tyler McFayden via cogdevsoc <cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org> Date: Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 1:39 PM Subject: [COGDEVSOC] Grey Literature Request To: <cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org> Hi everyone, We are in search of grey literature for our pre-registered systematic review on late diagnosis in autism spectrum disorder. If you have any unpublished, or in progress, works where you discuss late diagnosis of autism, we would greatly appreciate your help. This may also include posters or talks wherein you discuss or highlight late diagnosis. Please feel free to disseminate widely to others in your circle, including trainees and students. Thank you so much for your help in advancing our understanding of this diagnostic process. *Tyler McFayden, Ph.D. (she/her)* *Virginia Tech Doctoral Alumna* *NICHD T32 Postdoctoral Fellow at UNC-Chapel Hill* *Harrop Lab: https://www.med.unc.edu/healthsciences/harroplab/ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.med.unc.edu_healthsciences_harroplab_&d=DwMFaQ&c=dWz0sRZOjEnYSN4E4J0dug&r=ehP9mTofgUvrT-QRsz_uUivWdk_OxmxVVu573MnNHZA&m=WWLGtw-HfyNRPKqo3NfOSIBVYSd8z8oL6AhpPLC_hO-2DkJ6iQdaboF9BndogxHB&s=xt_n3QQnpDJu3YlF74USaJt4Hl_Q3KkkG9lZNMKoZOY&e=> * *Secondary email: tyler_mcfayden@med.unc.edu <tyler_mcfayden@med.unc.edu>* *Statement of Confidentiality* The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction, or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any. _______________________________________________ This email represents the views of the sender and not the views of the Cognitive Development Society. To post to the CDS listserv, send your message to: cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org (If you belong to the listserv and have not included any large attachments, your message will be posted without moderation--so be careful!) To subscribe or unsubscribe from the listserv, visit: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.cogdevsoc.org_listinfo.cgi_cogdevsoc-2Dcogdevsoc.org&d=DwICAg&c=dWz0sRZOjEnYSN4E4J0dug&r=ehP9mTofgUvrT-QRsz_uUivWdk_OxmxVVu573MnNHZA&m=WWLGtw-HfyNRPKqo3NfOSIBVYSd8z8oL6AhpPLC_hO-2DkJ6iQdaboF9BndogxHB&s=ZI_ANvkLPIaJf6xCXjL_8tqCU_BTrs_S2U7FmczVWSo&e=