Re: disability studies disability history programs

devva@earthlink.net
Sun, Dec 3, 2023 10:42 PM

Fred,

SDS used to do this about once a decade. Past published versions are by;

  1. David Stea and crew.
  2. Me and Sue Stoddard.
  3. Pamela Cushing.

All now at least 15 years old.

devva

Devva Kasnitz, PhD

Adj Professor, City University of New York—School of Professional Studies—Disability Studies

Telecommunications Access for the Deaf and Disabled Administrative Committee, CA

1614 D Street

Eureka, CA  95501-2345

Text and Voicemail:  (510) 206-5767

Email:  mailto:devva@earthlink.net devva@earthlink.net

If you don’t know me, I prefer email, Skype with IM, or text as I do have a significant speech impairment.

NOW IN PAPERBACK! Occupying Disability: Critical Approaches to Community, Justice, and Decolonizing Disability