FW: DEI Student Research CFP

DK
Devva Kasnitz
Fri, May 21, 2021 2:54 PM

FYI

From: Courtney Mullin cmulli4@uic.edu
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 7:09 AM
To: Devva Kasnitz SDSKasnitz@gmail.com
Cc: courtney@seenatwork.com
Subject: DEI Student Research CFP

Hello!

I am reaching out on behalf of an organization that I work with, Seen@Work, a management consulting firm focused on enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. As part of our mission, we are offering two exciting opportunities to support students researching DEI initiatives.

The first is a call for research papers that summarize and operationalize findings from completed studies. The second is a call for proposals for students that are in the beginning stages of research, such as (but not limited to) a thesis, dissertation, or passion project that emphasizes DEI strategies in practice. The goal of both opportunities is to translate evidence-based knowledge so that DEI practitioners can apply these learnings in their organizations.

Attached is a formal Call for Research with more details about these opportunities. We ask that you send this out widely, so students can submit their ideas and proposals by September 14.

For students who have questions about the call for research, please contact the Seen@Work team at  mailto:info@seenatwork.com info@seenatwork.com.

Is this something that could be shared over the SDS listserv?

Thank you and please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Courtney

Courtney Mullin
PhD Candidate | Disability Studies
Research Assistant | Great Lakes ADA Center
University of Illinois at Chicago

FYI From: Courtney Mullin <cmulli4@uic.edu> Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 7:09 AM To: Devva Kasnitz <SDSKasnitz@gmail.com> Cc: courtney@seenatwork.com Subject: DEI Student Research CFP Hello! I am reaching out on behalf of an organization that I work with, Seen@Work, a management consulting firm focused on enhancing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. As part of our mission, we are offering two exciting opportunities to support students researching DEI initiatives. The first is a call for research papers that summarize and operationalize findings from completed studies. The second is a call for proposals for students that are in the beginning stages of research, such as (but not limited to) a thesis, dissertation, or passion project that emphasizes DEI strategies in practice. The goal of both opportunities is to translate evidence-based knowledge so that DEI practitioners can apply these learnings in their organizations. Attached is a formal Call for Research with more details about these opportunities. We ask that you send this out widely, so students can submit their ideas and proposals by September 14. For students who have questions about the call for research, please contact the Seen@Work team at <mailto:info@seenatwork.com> info@seenatwork.com. Is this something that could be shared over the SDS listserv? Thank you and please feel free to reach out with any questions! Courtney -- Courtney Mullin PhD Candidate | Disability Studies Research Assistant | Great Lakes ADA Center University of Illinois at Chicago