Fwd: September #WebinarWednesday

JS
Joseph Stramondo
Tue, Aug 2, 2022 10:34 PM

Dear SDS

I imagine the webinar series announced below from the Center for Dignity in
Healthcare for People with Disabilities will be of great interest to many
of us.  I plan to attend and hope some of you join me.

Cheers,
Joe Stramondo

---

Joseph A. Stramondo, PhD, MA

Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy

Director, Institute for Ethics and Public Affairs (IEPA)
https://cal.sdsu.edu/centers-and-institutes/ethics

San Diego State University

Co-President, Board of Directors, Society for Disability Studies
https://disstudies.org/

Committee on the Status of Disabled People in the Profession,  American
Philosophical Association https://www.apaonline.org/
Editorial Board, Journal of Philosophy of Disability
https://pdcnet.org/jpd/The-Journal-of-Philosophy-of-Disability
Board of Directors, Society for Philosophy and Disability
http://societyforphilosophyanddisability.org/

Office: Arts and Letters 425

Pronouns: he/him/his

My Writing on Google Scholar
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=4FPA1i4AAAAJ&hl=en

Acknowledgment
https://sacd.sdsu.edu/diversity-resources/land-acknowledgment of living
and working on unceded Kumeyaay land.

Note: This email is written in large font so that it is more accessible to
people who have experienced vision loss.