FW: Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab

KK
Kate Kaul
Mon, May 30, 2022 3:05 PM

Hosted by the Centre for Feminist Research at York University, Toronto (Canada). I am not involved.

Regards,
Kate

From: Sarah York-Bertram <sarahyb@yorku.camailto:sarahyb@yorku.ca>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 5:30 PM
To: femdigmethods@gmail.commailto:femdigmethods@gmail.com <femdigmethods@gmail.commailto:femdigmethods@gmail.com>
Cc: cfr-coor <cfr-coor@yorku.camailto:cfr-coor@yorku.ca>
Subject: Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab

‚ÄčAnnouncing the Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab

On Thursday 26 May 2022, we held the first Feminist Digital Methods event, an informal chat and meet n' greet. The idea for a virtual lab emerged from the event.

The Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab is an informal space to:

  • Chat & network with Feminist Digital Methods practitioners and learners
  • Discuss Feminist Digital Methods projects and ideas

This Drop-in Virtual Lab is part of the Feminist Digital Methods Events & Conference, which centres early career scholars and aims to foster communities of practice around feminist digital methods by creating intentional space for dialogues, knowledge sharing, workshops, project showcases, and presentations. We also aim to engage topics of feminist ethics, digital tools and infrastructure, feminist digital pedagogies, knowledge mobilization, social media, and online work, performance, and presence.

See our Conference Call for Proposals (Deadline June 15): https://tinyurl.com/2s3tu79c

Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab poster below
[cid:b22c8bea-b4fd-4859-8371-466c75404cee]

Hosted by the Centre for Feminist Research at York University, Toronto (Canada). I am not involved. Regards, Kate ________________________________ From: Sarah York-Bertram <sarahyb@yorku.ca<mailto:sarahyb@yorku.ca>> Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 5:30 PM To: femdigmethods@gmail.com<mailto:femdigmethods@gmail.com> <femdigmethods@gmail.com<mailto:femdigmethods@gmail.com>> Cc: cfr-coor <cfr-coor@yorku.ca<mailto:cfr-coor@yorku.ca>> Subject: Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab ‚ÄčAnnouncing the Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab On Thursday 26 May 2022, we held the first Feminist Digital Methods event, an informal chat and meet n' greet. The idea for a virtual lab emerged from the event. The Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab is an informal space to: - Chat & network with Feminist Digital Methods practitioners and learners - Discuss Feminist Digital Methods projects and ideas This Drop-in Virtual Lab is part of the Feminist Digital Methods Events & Conference, which centres early career scholars and aims to foster communities of practice around feminist digital methods by creating intentional space for dialogues, knowledge sharing, workshops, project showcases, and presentations. We also aim to engage topics of feminist ethics, digital tools and infrastructure, feminist digital pedagogies, knowledge mobilization, social media, and online work, performance, and presence. See our Conference Call for Proposals (Deadline June 15): https://tinyurl.com/2s3tu79c Feminist Digital Methods Drop-in Virtual Lab poster below [cid:b22c8bea-b4fd-4859-8371-466c75404cee] You have received this email as part of the Centre for Feminist Research mailing list. This is a low traffic list with specially chosen events and announcements. You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF CFRLIST" command to LISTSERV@YORKU.CA<mailto:LISTSERV@YORKU.CA>