FW: Coproduction summer school #CoProSS23

DK
Devva Kasnitz
Mon, Jan 23, 2023 5:10 PM

FYI

Devva Kasnitz, PhD
Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net
or devvaco@gmail.com
Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional
Studies-Disability Studies
Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers

From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK On Behalf Of Liz Ellis
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 8:47 AM
To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Coproduction summer school #CoProSS23

Hello lovely people,

I was wondering if you would mind sharing details of the coproduction summer
school - #CoProSS23, that I organise to your networks.  It is aimed at
anyone interested in coproduction in research, evaluation or service design,
from grass-roots activists to large 3rd sector organisations and everyone in
between.  We still have a couple of heavily subsidised activist rates
remaining.  Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks, Liz

https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/research-enterprise/res-themes/health/rhw/research-
and-social-change-residential-workshop/

Please note that I am on a phased return to work. I will answer your email
when I can

Dr Liz Ellis (she/her) BSc (Hons) MSc PGCE PhD
Post-doctoral Researcher | Neach-rannsachaidh Iar-dhotaireil

Division of Rural Health and Wellbeing
Centre for Health Science
Inverness
IV2 3JH

mailto:alison.lochhead@uhi.ac.uk liz.ellis@uhi.ac.uk |
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9628-8413 ORCiD
01463 279843 | 0777 9977 628

https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/ uhi.ac.uk
Scottish charity no. SC022228

https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/research-enterprise/res-themes/health/rhw/research-
and-social-change-residential-workshop/

End of message This Disability-Research
Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the
University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies ). Enquiries about list
administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk
mailto:disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk  Archives and tools are
located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html  You can VIEW,
POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.

FYI Devva Kasnitz, PhD Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net or devvaco@gmail.com Adj Professor, City University of New York-School of Professional Studies-Disability Studies Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers From: The Disability-Research Discussion List <DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of Liz Ellis Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 8:47 AM To: DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK Subject: Coproduction summer school #CoProSS23 Hello lovely people, I was wondering if you would mind sharing details of the coproduction summer school - #CoProSS23, that I organise to your networks. It is aimed at anyone interested in coproduction in research, evaluation or service design, from grass-roots activists to large 3rd sector organisations and everyone in between. We still have a couple of heavily subsidised activist rates remaining. Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks, Liz https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/research-enterprise/res-themes/health/rhw/research- and-social-change-residential-workshop/ Please note that I am on a phased return to work. I will answer your email when I can Dr Liz Ellis (she/her) BSc (Hons) MSc PGCE PhD Post-doctoral Researcher | Neach-rannsachaidh Iar-dhotaireil Division of Rural Health and Wellbeing Centre for Health Science Inverness IV2 3JH <mailto:alison.lochhead@uhi.ac.uk> liz.ellis@uhi.ac.uk | <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9628-8413> ORCiD 01463 279843 | 0777 9977 628 <https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/> uhi.ac.uk Scottish charity no. SC022228 https://www.uhi.ac.uk/en/research-enterprise/res-themes/health/rhw/research- and-social-change-residential-workshop/ ________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies <http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies> ). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk <mailto:disability-research-request@jiscmail.ac.uk> Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html <http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html> You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.