FW: H-Disability: Resources regarding support for DP/PWD impacted by the war in Ukraine

DK
Devva Kasnitz
Fri, Mar 18, 2022 8:04 PM

FYI

Devva Kasnitz, PhD
Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net or devvaco@gmail.com
Adj Professor, City University of New York—School of Professional Studies—Disability Studies
Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers

From: H-Net Notifications drupaladmin@mail.h-net.org
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 11:40 AM
To: devva@EARTHLINK.NET
Subject: H-Disability: Resources regarding support for DP/PWD impacted by the war in Ukraine

Greetings Devva Kasnitz,
A new item has been posted in H-Disability.

Resources regarding support for DP/PWD impacted by the war in Ukraine https://networks.h-net.org/user/login?destination=node/9959044

by Laurel Daen
Dear all,

I am forwarding to you some resources from my colleagues Philippa Mullins and Anne Revillard regarding support for DP/PWD impacted by the war in Ukraine:

Kind regards,

Célia Bouchet

Docteure en sociologie, associée à l'OSC, affiliée au LIEPP (Sciences Po)
Post-doctorante responsable des enquêtes inégalités femmes-hommes à la mission pour la place des femmes au CNRS
celia.bouchet@sciencespo.fr mailto:celia.bouchet@sciencespo.fr
Site personnel : https://celiabouchet.hypotheses.org/

FYI Devva Kasnitz, PhD Devvaco Consulting, 1614 D St. Eureka, CA 95501-2345 -- devva@earthlink.net or devvaco@gmail.com Adj Professor, City University of New York—School of Professional Studies—Disability Studies Text: 510-206-5767, She/Her/Hers From: H-Net Notifications <drupaladmin@mail.h-net.org> Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 11:40 AM To: devva@EARTHLINK.NET Subject: H-Disability: Resources regarding support for DP/PWD impacted by the war in Ukraine Greetings Devva Kasnitz, A new item has been posted in H-Disability. Resources regarding support for DP/PWD impacted by the war in Ukraine <https://networks.h-net.org/user/login?destination=node/9959044> by Laurel Daen Dear all, I am forwarding to you some resources from my colleagues Philippa Mullins and Anne Revillard regarding support for DP/PWD impacted by the war in Ukraine: - a statement of support open for signature by researchers working on disability : <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1upSwvzNxn7PfywBt5C_7MnaVrWZxNIKdTtENsqJzP48/edit> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1upSwvzNxn7PfywBt5C_7MnaVrWZxNIKdTtENsqJzP48/edit - an updated list of ways to support collectives or individuals through donations, accommodation or political action : <https://docs.google.com/document/d/16nOJoUOcSRc8tg1Bm4aXlFJVru4mZLAf5N_sjim5g1g/edit> https://docs.google.com/document/d/16nOJoUOcSRc8tg1Bm4aXlFJVru4mZLAf5N_sjim5g1g/edit Kind regards, Célia Bouchet Docteure en sociologie, associée à l'OSC, affiliée au LIEPP (Sciences Po) Post-doctorante responsable des enquêtes inégalités femmes-hommes à la mission pour la place des femmes au CNRS celia.bouchet@sciencespo.fr <mailto:celia.bouchet@sciencespo.fr> Site personnel : https://celiabouchet.hypotheses.org/ * Read more or reply <https://networks.h-net.org/user/login?destination=node/9959044> Please help us keep H-Net free and accessible. $25 from each of our subscribers would fund H-Net for two years. Click here <https://networks.h-net.org/support-h-net> to make a tax-deductible donation online. Contact the Help Desk: help@mail.h-net.org <mailto:help@mail.h-net.org> . Manage notification settings by visiting My Profile > Notifications on the Commons <https://networks.h-net.org/> . <https://twitter.com/HNet_Humanities> <https://www.facebook.com/humanities.socialsciences.online>