FW: Sharing a Breakdown: Feature Film SEEKING DISABLED ATHLETES (Tough Sledding: The Impossible Dream)

WH
Wendy Harbour
Tue, Jun 21, 2022 7:18 PM

From: Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick danielledemchick@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 11:44 AM
Cc: Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick danielle@dpdcasting.com; toughsleddingcasting@gmail.com
Subject: Sharing a Breakdown: Feature Film SEEKING DISABLED ATHLETES (Tough Sledding: The Impossible Dream)

Hi-

Sharing a breakdown for a Feature Film I am currently casting seeking DISABLED & ATHLETES.
This breakdown is also posted on Actors Access & Breakdown Express, as well as Casting Networks.  We are seeking talent worldwide.

TOUGH SLEDDING: The Impossible Dream
SAG/AFTRA Feature Film
Currently seeking on our sled hockey players (athletic, disabled performers)
**Sled hockey experience is a plus but by NO MEANS a must!!!
**Acting experience a plus but by NO MEANS a must!!

Logline: Tough Sledding tells the dramatic and uplifting true story behind the US National Sled Hockey Team’s incredible journey from underdogs to gold Medal champions during the 2002 Paralympics in Salt Lake City.

{SLED HOCKEY PLAYERS}-Adult Males who can authentically play a Paralympian sled hockey player. Seeking talent that identify as disabled.

PLEASE SUBMIT via email TO:
toughsleddingcasting@gmail.commailto:toughsleddingcasting@gmail.com

This project was seeking talent a bit before I came on board, so it may look familiar.  Currently, our focus is on securing our sled hockey players/leads but a significant part of this project takes place at a ParaOlympic Village and therefore, we WILL be seeking disabled talent for other roles in the future.

Please do spread the word however you see fit and looking forward to seeing submissions.

Breakdown is attached and 2 versions of the flyers can be found attached (PDF & PNEG)-I encourage you to share this via social media or however you see fit.

Here to answer any questions you or any talent interested may have.

Feel free to email me or call me anytime!

Thanks!
Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick, CSA

--Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy)
DPD Castinghttps://www.dpdcasting.com/
561-723-4801 (cell), EST
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity.
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wqL0t8F7tHVtcx2cAu3HhrECT2FTqfKp3BlC5p65i2BZ3s5M6CS79kxbN7NCrn7wnvRT2Uh7c]

From: Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick <danielledemchick@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 11:44 AM Cc: Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick <danielle@dpdcasting.com>; toughsleddingcasting@gmail.com Subject: Sharing a Breakdown: Feature Film SEEKING DISABLED ATHLETES (Tough Sledding: The Impossible Dream) Hi- Sharing a breakdown for a Feature Film I am currently casting seeking DISABLED & ATHLETES. This breakdown is also posted on Actors Access & Breakdown Express, as well as Casting Networks. We are seeking talent worldwide. TOUGH SLEDDING: The Impossible Dream SAG/AFTRA Feature Film Currently seeking on our sled hockey players (athletic, disabled performers) **Sled hockey experience is a plus but by NO MEANS a must!!! **Acting experience a plus but by NO MEANS a must!! Logline: Tough Sledding tells the dramatic and uplifting true story behind the US National Sled Hockey Team’s incredible journey from underdogs to gold Medal champions during the 2002 Paralympics in Salt Lake City. {SLED HOCKEY PLAYERS}-Adult Males who can authentically play a Paralympian sled hockey player. Seeking talent that identify as disabled. PLEASE SUBMIT via email TO: toughsleddingcasting@gmail.com<mailto:toughsleddingcasting@gmail.com> This project was seeking talent a bit before I came on board, so it may look familiar. Currently, our focus is on securing our sled hockey players/leads but a significant part of this project takes place at a ParaOlympic Village and therefore, we WILL be seeking disabled talent for other roles in the future. Please do spread the word however you see fit and looking forward to seeing submissions. Breakdown is attached and 2 versions of the flyers can be found attached (PDF & PNEG)-I encourage you to share this via social media or however you see fit. Here to answer any questions you or any talent interested may have. Feel free to email me or call me anytime! Thanks! Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick, CSA --Danielle Pretsfelder Demchick, CSA (VP, Advocacy) DPD Casting<https://www.dpdcasting.com/> 561-723-4801 (cell), EST Pronouns: She/Her/Hers I stand in solidarity against injustice and in support of humanity. [https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wqL0t8F7tHVtcx2cAu3HhrECT2FTqfKp3BlC5p65i2BZ3s5M6CS79kxbN7NCrn7wnvRT2Uh7c]